Sidbi to provide loans up to Rs 50 lakh to MSEs manufacturing medical supplies to fight COVID-19
The Sidbi Assistance to Facilitate Emergency (SAFE) response against coronavirus scheme will offer loans to MSEs at a fixed interest rate of 5 per cent and with a maximum loan repayment tenure of five years.
MSEs engaged in manufacturing of hand sanitizers, masks, gloves, head gear, body suits, shoe-covers, ventilators, goggles and testing labs are eligible for loans under this scheme."The situation in which the country is going through right now, we felt that there is a need to immediately support and encourage those MSEs that are helping the nation fight the menace," Sidbi chairman and managing director Mohammad Mustafa, said in a statement
The special scheme will help MSEs to acquire equipment, plant and machinery, other assets including raw materials required for production or delivery of services. It will also help meet additional emergencies to ramp-up supplies of these essential products.The loans offered are collateral-free and will be sanctioned within 48 hours of applying and submission of documents.
MSEs can apply online for availing loans under the scheme, Sidbi said. HV ANSANS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted
- Google India to simplify Play Store policies for games people play on apps