Silver futures rise Rs 118 to Rs 46,240 per kg
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver contracts for May delivery gained Rs 118, or 0.26 per cent, to Rs 46,240 per kg in 2,818 lots.
Similarly, the white metal for delivery in July was trading higher by Rs 443, or 0.95 per cent, at Rs 47,000 per kg in 16 lots.
Traders said fresh bets by participants in line with a firm trend in global markets mainly led to rise in silver futures.In the international market, silver was quoting 0.38 per cent higher at USD 17.02 an ounce in New York. VHP RUJRUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India