Silver futures rise Rs 242 to Rs 47,505 per kg
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver contracts for March delivery gained Rs 242, or 0.51 per cent, to Rs 47,505 per kg in 6,109 lots.
Similarly, the white metal for delivery in May was trading higher by Rs 277, or 0.58 per cent, to Rs 48,025 per kg in 212 lots.Traders said fresh bets by participants in line with a firm trend in global markets mainly led to rise in silver futures.
- Pakistan may resume import of cotton from India, says Report
- Google may introduce 'Wear OS screen recording' tool, says report
- Researchers develop new data transfer system ten times faster than USB
- Ayodhya's Ram Temple collects nearly ₹2,100 crore funds for its construction, says associated Trust
- Increase public health care budget in Maharashtra: Activists