Silver futures up on spot demand, global cues
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver contracts for September gained Rs 431, or 0.82 per cent, to Rs 53,080 per kg in 15,811 lots.
Analysts said the rise in silver prices was mostly on the back of fresh positions built up by participants on a positive domestic trend.In the international market, silver was trading up by 1.05 per cent at USD 19.74 an ounce in New York. SHW RUJ RUJ
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns