Silver futures up on spot demand, global cues
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver contracts for September gained Rs 431, or 0.82 per cent, to Rs 53,080 per kg in 15,811 lots.
Analysts said the rise in silver prices was mostly on the back of fresh positions built up by participants on a positive domestic trend.In the international market, silver was trading up by 1.05 per cent at USD 19.74 an ounce in New York. SHW RUJ RUJ
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed