Solara appoins Bharath R Sesha as new CEO
"The Board of Directors, on the recommendation of Nomination and Remuneration Committee, have appointed Bharath R Sesha as Chief Executive Officer of the Company with effect from December 09, 2019," the company said in a regulatory filing.As part of an agreed succession plan, Sesha will succeed Jitesh Devendra as Solara's new CEO.
Bengaluru-based Solara Active Pharma Sciences has a manufacturing base comprising five globally compliant active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) facilities, with approvals including the USFDA, European good manufacturing practice (EU GMP) and Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) in Japan.The shares of Solara Active Pharma Sciences were trading at Rs 445.90, up 0.30 per cent on BSE in morning trade. SID DRR
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings
- Weekly crypto roundup: Burry’s crypto crash prediction, rapper Raftaar accepting crypto, crypto mining migration, and more