South Korean lifestyle brand Mumuso eyes aggressive expansion in India
"Mumuso is eyeing at the Indian market aggressively with new stores in different parts of the country," the South Korean lifestyle brand said in a statement.
The brand is also looking for potential franchises to set up new stores in different corners of the country.
Mumuso has launched more than 30 stores in the last one year which is more than two stores per month. The brand has also expanded its categories and plans to enter F&B section soon.
Mumuso India Director Manoj Agarwal said, "I have been studying the retail market very closely. Indian retail market is huge. When it comes to lifestyle products, India has seen a sharp rise in the demand in the recent years. Our expansion strategy is to set up outlets all over India along with entering the e-commerce market as online shopping has seen a big boost in India in recent years. Mumuso, unlike distributorship, franchises will have more profit and direct access under B2C Format."Mumuso India -- the Indian entity of Mumuso -- offers accessories, household stationery, bags, children products, small electronics and lifestyle items, etc. SID MKJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Threats to Mukesh Ambani's family: one held from Bihar
- UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman objects to increasing visas for Indians
- Upcoming electric cars in India in 2022 - check the expected price and range here
- More than half of Bitcoin volume on crypto exchanges fake: Report
- 12,000 Facebook employees, 15% of its workforce, may lose jobs amid 'quiet layoffs': Report