Soybean futures climb on robust demand
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, soybean for February delivery rose by Rs 38, or 0.96 per cent, to Rs 4,010 per quintal with an open interest of 7,950 lots.
Soybean for March delivery rose by Rs 30, or 0.77 per cent, to Rs 3,940 per quintal with an open interest of 1,43,605 lots.Market players said raising of fresh positions by speculators on the back of higher spot demand led to rise in soybean prices. VHP SHWSHW
- Karnataka Bank Q4 net falls 56 pc to Rs 27 cr on higher provisioning
- No gas leak found in Mumbai, says fire brigade
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: Capture your world in brand new way
- Golden lion tamarins, Gautemala forest fires and illegal logging in Nepal — saving endangered species disrupted by coronavirus
- India's Daman and Diu remains coronavirus-free thanks to its 'Corona Warriors'