Soybean futures rise on positive demand
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, soybean for February delivery rose by Rs 28, or 0.71 per cent, to Rs 3,992 per quintal with an open interest of 16,545 lots.
Soybean for March delivery rose by Rs 32, or 0.81 per cent, to Rs 3,962 per quintal with an open interest of 1,42,355 lots.Market players said raising of fresh positions by speculators on the back of higher demand led to rise in soybean prices. VHP RUJRUJ
- Best wireless mouse for a clutter-free experience
- Best budget point and shoot cameras in India for 2020
- A look back at top Independence Day speeches from erstwhile Indian Prime Ministers
- Mobile Premier League is the principal sponsor for KKR and TKR for IPL and CPL
- Berger Paints reports a 91% fall in its profit — weakest quarter in at least a decade