Sun Pharma Q3 net profit declines 27 pc to Rs 914 cr
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 1,241.85 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Sun Pharma said in a BSE filing.
Consolidated income from operations of the company stood at Rs 8,038.65 crore for the quarter under consideration. It was Rs 7,656.71 crore for the same period a year ago.
The company's board has declared an interim dividend of Rs 3 per equity share of Re 1 each, Sun Pharma said.
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat
- Bhavish Aggarwal does an Elon Musk, hints at an electric car launch on Twitter while struggling with electric scooter deliveries
- Xiaomi continues to dominate Indian smartphone market despite losing market share
- Aluminum industry wants custom duty on scrap to be increased to 10% to protect domestic companies