Swiggy appoints 3 independent directors to its Board
They are the first independent directors on Swiggy's board and join current members: ASriharsha Majety - CEO and Co-founder of Swiggy;
"Getting these new and powerful perspectives and strengthening our governance will immensely benefit us as we march ahead in our mission to bring unparalleled convenience to consumers," said Majety.
Srinivasan said that she is pleased to join the Board as the "company moves forward in pushing boundaries and redefining newer segments."
"I look forward to supporting the Swiggy management team in their quest to build a world-class business that serves millions of customers in their everyday needs," added Barua.
Swiggy connects consumers to over 200,000 restaurant partners in hundreds of cities. Its quick commerce grocery service Instamart is present in over 25 cities.
Vodafone Idea shares hit 25% upper circuit after govt agrees to convert ₹16,133 cr dues into equity
All about 'flex': 4-day workweek not yet feasible in India, but companies look at flexible options
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge