Tata Digital to invest $75 million in fitness startup CureFit
"The CureFit partnership with its industry leading platform in fitness and wellness aligns very well with our overall healthcare proposition where fitness is increasingly becoming an
Tata Digital set up its operations in August 2019, to build consumer centric digital businesses for deep consumer engagement and their needs across multiple verticals.
On the other hand, CureFit is a leading player in a fitness and wellness market that is growing at 20 per cent per annum and is expected to reach $12 billion by 2025.
Before the today's announcement, CureFit had raised nearly $418 million.
"Being part of Tata Digital will enable us to nationally scale up our offerings for our customers. Tata Digital has highly inspiring vision to create next generation consumer platform and I am very excited to be part of Tata Digital team that is shaping this vision," said Bansal.
Curefit offers a holistic range across fitness and yoga, mental wellbeing, healthy meals, and consultations, diagnostics as well as personal training.
"Tata digital partnership will significantly accelerate Cure.fit's growth as a fitness and wellness leader and it will open up access to large set of new consumer base," said
Here’s why fuel prices in India may not come down in a big way — at least not this year
Popular on BI
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Deadly Covid variants still transmissible between species, finds study
- Australia researchers find poor sleep may be risk factor for Type 2 diabetes
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- NPCI defers UPI market cap rules till Dec 31, 2024