Tata Motors launches Prima, Ultra trucks in Kuwait
The launch of the new products comes in line with the successful delivery by Tata Motors for orders from waste management and cleaning companies operating for the Kuwait Municipality, the company said in a statement.
Tata Motors had bagged contracts that included use of its new-generation Prima and Ultra trucks for municipality's cleaning projects for the next 5 years.Tata Motors Head (International Business and Commercial Vehicles) Rudrarup Maitra said, "With our new range of future-ready products, we will continue to play an active role in the commercial vehicles industry and work closely with our customers here (Kuwait) to develop and bring world-class products and solutions catering to varied needs of the country."
Maitra further said, "The recent order is reflective of our commitment to be an integral participant in the international landscape as well. The vehicles will help boost brand visibility for Tata Motors."He said the company is confident that through its partnership with Al Zayani Company, it will be successful in establishing a long-term relationship with its customers.
Al Zayani Group Managing Director Nail Alzayani said the new next-generation range of commercial vehicles by Tata Motors -- Prima and Ultra brands -- are shaped by technology, and is in every sense, giving Gulf Cooperation Council customers competitive business advantages. RKL HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Pidilite shares surge as the 61-year old company acquires Araldite maker for ₹2,100 crore
- Chennai lashed with rainfall, many roads waterlogged
- Pinterest stock soars 23% as the social media platform garners 442 million global monthly active users
- Top stock movers — Bharti Airtel, RBL Bank, Pidilite, Titan, Hero Motocorp, Asian Paints, TCS, L&T and others
- Manforce Condoms aims to capture 50% market share by 2023