Tata Motors to supply Tigor EV to UGVCL
The first batch of Tata Tigor EVs (electric vehicles) were flagged off on Thursday, it said.
"We are delighted to partner with Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (UGVCL) for introducing zero-emission vehicles in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad. We are determined to drive adoption of electric vehicles in the country, thereby supporting the government's vision 2030," Tata Motors Electric Vehicles Business Chief Shailesh Chandra said in a release.Tata Motors is playing a key role in driving electric mobility in the country, the release said, adding that the company is closely working with other Tata Group firms such as Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata Autocomp, Tata Motors Finance and Croma, to create an e-mobility ecosystem, Tata uniEVerse. IAS RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them
- Farmers threaten to block highways after Haryana issues order to seal borders with Punjab for two days
- Telangana ready to administer Covid vaccine: KCR to PM