Tata Motors total sales down nearly 83 pc in March
The company had sold a total of 74,679 units in same period last year, Tata Motors said in a statement.
Total domestic sales were down 84 per cent to 11,012 units from 68,727 units in March last year, it added.Passenger vehicle sales in the domestic market during the last month stood at 5,676 units as against 17,810 units in the same month previous year, down 68 per cent.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted