Tata Sons not looking to monetise investments to raise capital: Chairman N Chandrasekaran
"Tata Sons is in a strong financial position with adequate cash flows to support group companies and new growth initiatives," he said in a statement.
Tata Group, like all other companies, is facing both challenges and opportunities arising out of the coronavirus pandemic and resulting economic situation, he added."All our group companies are progressing well responding to these challenges and opportunities and we are confident that they will emerge stronger," he said. "Tata Sons is not looking to monetise its investments to raise capital." ANZ ABM ABM
- DCGI asks manufacturers to take steps to prevent black-marketing, overpricing of COVID-19 drugs
- Over 7.24 lakh COVID-19 tests in Delhi so far: govt
- Centre, TN govt get HC rap over cure for COVID-19
- 146 new coronavirus cases in Chhattisgarh, one death
- Surat sees record one-day spike of 307 coronavirus cases