Tech Mahindra’s net profits see a massive 32% drop even as its digital business is treading water amidst the COVID-19 crisis
- Indian IT giant
Tech Mahindrahas reported a massive 32% drop in net profits for the quarter ending on 31 March 2020 compared to last quarter.
- Overall, its revenues have fallen by 4.3% but its digital revenue bucked the trenc to grow by 2%.
- Tech Mahindra has announced a dividend ₹5 per share on face value of ₹5.
Its net profits have taken the bulk of the hit from the impact of Covid-19 reporting a massive fall of 32.1% from the previous quarter. “While the demand traction seen through the first three quarters of fiscal 2019-20 has reversed in Q4, we expect that the focus on digital transformation, remote working, and network modernization will recover in the medium term,” said CP Gurnani, Tech Mahindra CEO.
The company has announced a final dividend of ₹5 per share on face value of ₹5.
Popular on BI
- A new Star Trek NFT is stored on the DNA of bacteria, and there are billions of copies already
- Best 2K ultrawide monitors for gaming and streaming
- Best budget smartphones for gaming
- Best gaming keyboards with macro keys
- Best ergonomic mice for long working hours