The bankruptcy of trucking giant Celadon left nearly 4,000 jobless. The short-seller who said it would hit zero more than 2 years ago told us what tipped him off.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- PhonePe raises $700 million at a $5.5 billion valuation, will operate as a separate entity
- The mascot for Indian masala is no more — some pics that take you on a trip through the icon’s journey
- AWS and Deloitte new ‘Cloud Garage’ in Mumbai will allow companies to experiment with their solutions before taking them live
- Rural India likely to bounce back faster than urban: Kantar and GroupM report
- As Radio Mirchi rebrands to Mirchi, Prashant Panday walks us through the brand's transformation