The impact of coronavirus carnage on Radhakishan Damani’s portfolio
- Radhakishan Damani, founder of Avenue Supermarts is among the top 10 richest persons in India.
- He has a stake in six other companies out of which four are in the green year-to-date.
Avenue Supermarts went public in 2017, and since then, its share price has increased by more than six times the listing price. Its current market cap is around ₹1,23,000 crore, making it a member of an elite club of companies.
However, Damani’s midas touch is not restricted to just DMart. In his portfolio, he has six other listed stocks in which he owns at least 1% stake in the company.
Performance of Radhakishan Damani’s overall portfolio
Share price of Avenue Supermarts
Top mutual funds with stake in DMart
Share price of Delta Corp
Top mutual funds with stake in Delta Corp
Shareprice of Simplex Infrastructures
Top mutual funds with stake in Simplex Infrastructures
Share price of The India Cements
Top mutual funds with stake in The India Cements
Share price of VST Industries
Top mutual funds with stake in VST Industries
Share price of Foods & Inns
Share price of Spencer's Retail
Top mutual funds with stake in Spencer’s Retail
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months