The most popular new car in every state
- Automotive research firm iSeeCars.com has compiled a list of the most popular new cars by state.
- The Ford F-150 is by far the most popular new car in America, taking the top spot in 22 states
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUPickup trucks dominate the list: the Ford F-150 appears 22 times, while Chevrolet Silverado 1500 appears nine. ISeeCars CEO Phong Ly claims this is because these working trucks are likely bought new for "professional purposes."
Advertisement"The Ford F-150 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 are among the best-rated vehicles in their class for towing capacity and are not as luxurious as their competitors, which makes them popular work vehicles or family vehicles for those who want something more rugged than an SUV or minivan," Ly continued.
Keep scrolling to see what other cars made the list:Get the latest Ford stock price here.
GMC Sierra 1500
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic