Three professional institutes to donate nearly Rs 29 cr in fight against coronavirus
"The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India... have come forward to donate an amount of Rs 28.80 crore to PM-CARES Fund for providing assistance to those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic," an official release said on Friday.
The three institutes come under the corporate affairs ministry.While the chartered accountants' institute would be contributing Rs 21 crore, the company secretaries' institute would donate Rs 5.25 crore.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore