V Satya Venkata Rao takes charge as Dy Managing Director SIDBI
Mumbai, Jun 10 () Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) on Wednesday said V Satya Venkata Rao has taken charge as its new Deputy Managing Director.
Rao has more than 29 years of experience in financial institutions like IFCI Ltd and Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited (HUDCO).
He has handled several departments including legal, human resource, corporate communications and worked as Central Public Information Officer and Appellate Authority under the Right to Information Act, a release said.
Rao has also served as a nominee director on the boards of listed and non-listed companies.He has also served as a director on the boards of a venture capital company, a real estate company and societies registered under the Societies Registration Act. HV DRR DRR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- India reports 3,824 new Covid cases
- 77% of young Indians now spend the most on phones, apparels
- Global Pharma recalls 50,000 tubes of contaminated eye drops in US: USFDA
- Former India cricketer Salim Durani passes away aged 88; PM Narendra Modi, Ravi Shastri lead tributes
- India successfully achieves autonomous landing of Space vehicle