V Satya Venkata Rao takes charge as Dy Managing Director SIDBI
Rao has more than 29 years of experience in financial institutions like IFCI Ltd and Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited (HUDCO).
He has handled several departments including legal, human resource, corporate communications and worked as Central Public Information Officer and Appellate Authority under the Right to Information Act, a release said.
Rao has also served as a nominee director on the boards of listed and non-listed companies.He has also served as a director on the boards of a venture capital company, a real estate company and societies registered under the Societies Registration Act. HV DRR DRR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts