Vedanta bags 2 Odisha coal mines in e-auction
The Anil Agarwal-led conglomerate won the bid for
Both the coal mines are fully explored and the total geological reserves are 1,288.28 million tonnes.
Peak rate capacity (PRC) for both the mines is 20 million tonnes per annum, official sources said.
SEE ALSO :
Weight gain during the pandemic is increasing the incidence of PCOS in women
ED asks Paytm to freeze certain amounts from few merchant IDs after raids (Ld)
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns