Vistara, Air India in expansion mode with daily non-stop flights to Maldives and Doha
Vistaranow offers direct daily flights connectivity from Maldives to two Indian airports – Delhi and Mumbai. Air Indiahas announced non-stop flights between Kochi and Doha in Qatar.
- Both the flights will be operated using Airbus A320neo aircraft.
With the launch of the Delhi-Male daily non-stop flight, Vistara now offers direct daily flights connectivity from Maldives to two Indian airports – Delhi and Mumbai.
Vistara till now has been operating a weekly flight to Male from Mumbai since 2021 and the company says that it has garnered good response with Indians travelling more for holidays.
Vinod Kannan, Chief Executive Officer, Vistara, said, “ Maldives has evolved as one of the most popular leisure destinations for Indian travellers and we are happy to be able to offer more choices and flexibility to our customers on this route.”
Starting Oct 1, 2023, Vistara will operate to and fro from Delhi and Male. The flight from Delhi has been scheduled at 10:45 am while the one from Male is scheduled at 3:20 pm local time.
Meanwhile, the Tata Group-owned Air India has announced non-stop flights between Kochi and Doha in Qatar. The global carrier will operate a daily non-stop service from October 23, Air India said in a statement.
"AI953 will depart at 0130 local time to reach Doha at 0345 hrs. The return flight AI954 will take off from Doha at 0445 hrs to land at Kochi at 1135 hrs (All Local Time)," the statement issued on Sunday said.
Popular on BI
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments