WATCH LIVE - IGNITION: Transportation livestream from San Francisco
IGNITION: Transportation is happening tomorrow, October 22, in San Francisco, featuring conversations with top executives and innovators who are transforming transportation.Starting at 9:00 am PT sharp, some of the brightest minds in transportation will explore the impact of AI and machine learning on cars and cities, the evolving regulatory and policy environment, key strategies for changing logistics and transportation systems, and the investment opportunities these innovations create.
The agenda will include:AI Takes the Wheel
- Jesse Levinson, Cofounder and CTO, Zoox, in conversation with Mark Matousek, Transportation Reporter, Business Insider
Architecting the Age of Autonomy
- Tekedra Mawakana, Chief External Officer, Waymo, in conversation with Bryan Logan, Senior Transportation Editor, Business Insider
- Gary Hallgren, President, Arity, in conversation with Matt Weinberger, Senior Tech Editor, Business Insider
- Greg Smith, EVP of Supply Chain, Walmart, in conversation with Rachel Premack, Transportation Reporter, Business Insider
Blue Sky Investing
- Bonny Simi, President, JetBlue Technology Ventures, in conversation with Cadie Thompson, Deputy Executive Editor, Business Insider
Tune in to the livestream tomorrow, Tuesday morning right here, on BusinessInsider.com, and join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #IGNITIONTranspo .
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion