Welcome to Bengaluru Ikea, did we mention the traffic, says competitor Wakefit
- Online home solutions company Wakefit teased
Ikeaand the fact that’s store is located on the outskirts.
- Wakefit Trikea? It also needled the Ikea in the ad, with a snappy pun.
- This is not the first time that Wakefit has engaged in viral marketing stunts.
An online home solutions company Wakefit teased it and reminded the citizens how bad the traffic is – that the store is located on the outskirts of the company – at Nagasandra. That’s 17 kilometres away from the city centre.
“The traffic is bad. The weather is amazing, the best brew is at ToiT, the tastiest dosas are at CTR and the Ulsoor lake never ever freezes,” the ad started off.
What stunned the
They are not located in the outskirts of the city. Just saying.
Did we mention that the traffic is bad?,” the ad says.
Bengaluru’s traffic which can only be described as nightmarish as it can stall for hours at a stretch across many stretches — is a good marketing tool for an online store with experience centers within municipal limits.
Wakefit Trikea? It also needled the Ikea in the ad, with a snappy pun.
This is not the first time that Wakefit has marketed in a manner that went viral. Its best campaign yet is its plan to hire ‘sleep interns’ who would be offered a stipend of Rs 1 lakh, along with a prize of Rs 10 lakh for the best performer!
Netizens who are always in search of good fun are amused.
Wakefit's ad is fab, *and* counterintuitively it's a necessary measureCue the "Double Jeopardy Law of Brands" Sma… https://t.co/EeKGfrnoYW— Abhash K (@AabhashK) 1656051330000
Hahahaha, very well played, Wakefit Using Swedish for a front-page ad was a wonderfully contextual touch while g… https://t.co/BWI2ofEo92— Karthik (@beastoftraal) 1656040158000
Wipro, ICAD to create India's first digital airport — here are its features
Auto and finance stocks can bounce back even if the market crashes in July
- Coffee Maker - Best coffee machine for home in India
- Although FII flows have reversed, retail investor confidence remains low thanks to macro concerns
- Brain-dead woman's organs save four lives
- Goa hotels recorded the best occupancies and earned more too says report
- Best tech gifts for your sisters this Rakhi