Yes Bank shares rally in 2nd consecutive session, up 28 pc
The scrip spiked up to 28 per cent to Rs 27.20 on the BSE. On the NSE, it jumped by similar margins to Rs 27.20.
In the previous session on Monday, shares of lender settled 31.17 per cent higher at Rs 21.25.Financial markets were closed on Tuesday for Holi.
"Yes Bank has 255-crore shares of Rs 2 per share. SBI will be issued 245 crore shares at a price of Rs 10 per share for Rs 2,450 crore. This will be 49 per cent of the share capital of the reconstructed bank," the SBI said in a statement.Yes Bank has been struggling to raise capital amidst its dwindling financial health. It sought to raise USD 2 billion initially during this fiscal, which was then pruned to USD 1.2 billion as it could not rope in any investor. RUJ ANSANS
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit