Yes Bank shares zoom 25 pc after board approves fund raising plan
The scrip zoomed 23.26 per cent to a high of Rs 32.85 on the BSE.
At the NSE, it advanced 25 per cent to Rs 33.25.The board meeting held on Thursday cleared this proposal.
This fund raising will be over and above the Rs 10,000 crore cleared in February 7, 2020 board meeting.The board at its meeting has approved subject to receipt of requisite approvals, raising of funds for an additional amount aggregating up to Rs 5,000 crore, Yes Bank said in a regulatory filing.
The fund may be raised in one or more tranches by "way of issuance of securities but not limited to through a qualified institutions placement/ public issue, rights issue, global depository receipts, American depository receipts, foreign currency convertible bonds or any other permissible mode," it said.So, in aggregate the fund raising cannot exceed Rs 15,000 crore, it added. SUM DRRDRR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore