Airtel acquires Gurgaon-based logistics tech startup Quikmile
Airtelacquired Gurgaon-based Quikmilefor an undisclosed amount.
- Quikmile’s team will now work for Airtel’s innovation lab –
Airtel X Labs.
- The one-year old company Quikmile helps in easy monitoring of fleet management – from engine behaviour, tire conditions, mileage etc.
Indian telecom giant Airtel has acquired Gurgaon-based Quikmile for an undisclosed amount. Quikmile is a startup that builds tech-enabled logistics platforms.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 8% OFF
HP Pavilion 14, Intel 11th Gen Core i5 16GB RAM/512GB SSD 14-inch Laptop, FHD Micro-Edge Anti-Glare Display/Iris Xᵉ Graphics/Backlit KB/B&O Audio/Fingerprint Reader/Win 11 Ready/1.41kg, 14-dv0054TU₹ 66490₹ 66490Buy On
- 17% OFF
Epson EcoTank L3250 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer (Black), 37.5 x 34.7 x 17.9₹ 14999₹ 14999Buy On
- 18% OFF
2020 Apple iPad Air with A14 Bionic chip (10.9-inch/27.69 cm, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB) - Silver (4th Generation)₹ 54900₹ 54900Buy On
- 3% OFF
2021 Apple iPad Pro with Apple M1 chip (11-inch/27.96 cm, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 128GB) - Space Grey (3rd Generation)₹ 83900₹ 83900Buy On
- 57% OFF
SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go Type C Pendrive for Mobile 128GB, 5Y - SDDDC3-128G-I35₹ 1306₹ 1306Buy On
Making it an acqui-hire, Quikmile’s team will now work for Airtel’s innovation lab – Airtel X Labs.
“India is now amongst the largest economies in the world but has a highly disorganized and inefficient logistics sector. We see a massive opportunity to solve problems for this segment through scalable technology solutions and workforce management platforms that will make organisations much more efficient,” said Harmeen Mehta, Global CIO and Director – Engineering, Bharti Airtel.
The one-year old company Quikmile aids easy monitoring of fleet management – from engine behaviour, tire conditions, mileage etc.
Airtel has a supply chain management function, where it has a team of supply chain subject matter experts and execution teams operating under different business divisions across the country.
Earlier in October, Airtel also picked up a stake in Bengaluru-based AI startup Vahanthrough its startup accelerator programme.
Popular on BI
- DDA budget: TOD hub, cycle walk, drain projects for better Delhi
- DA budget approved: DMRC grant; allocation for housing, other projects
- Government appoints Vikram Dev Dutt as Air India chief
- Great Republic Day Sale: Best deals on microwaves, refrigerators and washing machines on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on TVs