Angel network We Founder Circle provides 7 partial exits within two years of operations
- We Founder
Circlefacilitated investments worth over ₹100 crore in 53 startups with 71 deals in 2022.
- It backed startups across sectors like deeptech, web3, fintech, healthtech,
agritech, EVs, D2Cs and more.
- As many as 70% founders of its startups are from tier 2, 3 and 4 cities.
AdvertisementWe Founder Circle (
“This year we have not only topped the list of most active angel investment networks, we have launched our startup marketplace to our community and are now offering the same tech to other networks as
Established in August 2020, WFC has over 2,000 founders globally, over 6,700 strategic angels across 40 countries that provide seed funding, strategic business partnerships and global networking opportunities for entrepreneurs. They participated in over 100 deals with over $20 million investments as of now and invested in over 80 unique startups.
It also gave seven partial exits to its investors in the second year. Born in the pandemic, WFC backed startups across sectors like deeptech, web3, fintech, healthtech, agritech, EV, D2C and more.
“On the portfolio side, over 25% are being led by women entrepreneurs and 70% of our founders come from tier 2/3/4 cities, which validates our commitment to build a 100 startup cities of
SEE ALSO: EV charging aggregator ElectricPe closes pre-Series A round at $5 million led by Blume Ventures
Recode Studio's free lunch with make-up classes wins over Shark Tank judges, but gets no money
How WittyFeed founders lost a company overnight and launched a ₹300 crore startup in a year
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires