Azim Premji-backed startup Icertis donates ₹25 lakh to Covid-19 hospital in Pune
Icertisdonated the amount to ensure the safety of doctors, nurses and staff at Naidu Hospital.
- With the funds, the staff at the hospital can avail personal protection equipment, including N95 masks, gowns, and gloves, hand sanitizer dispensers and Viral transport media (VTM) kits.
- Icertis staff is based out of Pune and all have been given work from home in the wake of
India and US-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform Icertis donated ₹25 lakh to help those fighting the coronavirus. In a partnership with Pune Municipal Corporation, Icertis donated the amount to ensure the safety of doctors, nurses and staff at Naidu Hospital.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 48% OFF
Pigeon by Stovekraft Amaze Plus Electric Kettle with Stainless Steel Body, 1.5 litres boiler for Water, instant noodles, soup etc.₹ 625₹ 1195Buy On
- 55% OFF
Glun Multipurpose Portable Electronic Digital Weighing Scale Weight Machine (10 Kg - with Back Light)₹ 358₹ 798Buy On
- 40% OFF
Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS - 1500watts, Steel (1.5Ltr), Black₹ 748₹ 1245Buy On
- 49% OFF
VR 18 Pcs - 3 Different Size Plastic Food Snack Bag Pouch Clip Sealer Large, Medium, Small Plastic Snack Seal Sealing Bag Clips Vacuum Sealer (Set of 18, Multi-Color) (Multicolor)₹ 153₹ 299Buy On
- 46% OFF
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800 watt Induction Cooktop (Black)₹ 1728₹ 3193Buy On
With the funds, the staff at the hospital can avail personal protection equipment, including N95 masks, gowns, and gloves, hand sanitizer dispensers and Viral transport media (VTM) kits, which protect test samples in transit to the lab.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe employees of Icertis got together and donated the ‘lunch money’ of four-weeks to Naidu Hospital, which is Pune’s designated COVID-19 hospital.
“We at Icertis began asking around to find out how we could celebrate and support these vital members of our community. We also realized that early assistance would have the most impact, so we wanted to move fast. The conversations quickly led to the recognition that ensuring healthcare providers have access to PPE throughout the crisis will be essential to Pune winning the battle against COVID-19,” wrote co-founder Monish Darda in an official blog.
Icertis staff is based out of Pune and all have been given work from home in the wake of coronavirus.
Maharashtra is one of the worst affected states in the country with 107 infected and two dead. Chief Minister of Maharashtra Uddhav Thackeray has announced a curfew in the state to contain the spread of the virus.
Coronavirus cases in Maharashtra
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in Women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions
- Ransomware attacks hit record 300 million in first half of 2021, reveals new report