Boxx.ai - an AI startup for e-commerce is bought out by a marketing platform
- Boxx.ai, an
Artificial Intelligence startupis acquired by Netcore Solutions.
- Netcore solutions is an omni-channel marketing platform, with clients like Standard Chartered, OLX, Magzter, Vodafone, Facebook, Thomas Cook, Pfizer etc.
Boxx.aiteam will be joining Netcore solutions.
Using its proprietary algorithm, the startup offers personalized shopping experience, which improves conversion rates.
“E-commerce companies spend a lot of money to get visitors on their sites, but 98% of them leave without buying. Boxx.ai solves this – it converts visitors to buyers. Integrating this capability with Netcore’s multi-channel marketing platform makes a killer combination for brands,” said Ajay Kashyap, Founder, Boxx.ai.
The Boxx.ai team will be joining Netcore Solutions, which is an omni-channel marketing platform based in Delhi.
Netcore, a 22-year old company has clients like Standard Chartered, OLX, SeekAsia, Magzter, Vodafone, Facebook, Thomas Cook and Pfizer.
In 2017, Boxx.ai received funding of $500,000 from Unicorn India Ventures and angel investors.
- Not believing in act of God, Covid vaccine expected in early 2021: Harsh Vardhan
- Best pearl sets for every occasion
- Sensex sinks 800 points, Nifty cracks below 11,300 — global selloff eroded ₹4.23 lakh crore from investor wealth
- INTERVIEW: Angel Broking CEO believes the ₹600 crore IPO will ride the ‘digital’ euphoria
- Kerala hikes allowance to transgenders for sex-change surgeries