Boxx.ai - an AI startup for e-commerce is bought out by a marketing platform
Boxx.ai, an Artificial Intelligence startupis acquired by Netcore Solutions.
- Netcore solutions is an omni-channel marketing platform, with clients like Standard Chartered, OLX, Magzter, Vodafone, Facebook, Thomas Cook, Pfizer etc.
- The Boxx.ai team will be joining Netcore solutions.
Using its proprietary algorithm, the startup offers personalized shopping experience, which improves conversion rates.
“E-commerce companies spend a lot of money to get visitors on their sites, but 98% of them leave without buying. Boxx.ai solves this – it converts visitors to buyers. Integrating this capability with Netcore’s multi-channel marketing platform makes a killer combination for brands,” said Ajay Kashyap, Founder, Boxx.ai.
The Boxx.ai team will be joining Netcore Solutions, which is an omni-channel marketing platform based in Delhi.
Netcore, a 22-year old company has clients like Standard Chartered, OLX, SeekAsia, Magzter, Vodafone, Facebook, Thomas Cook and Pfizer.
In 2017, Boxx.ai received funding of $500,000 from Unicorn India Ventures and angel investors.
Popular on BI
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states