Boxx.ai - an AI startup for e-commerce is bought out by a marketing platform
- Boxx.ai, an
Artificial Intelligence startupis acquired by Netcore Solutions.
- Netcore solutions is an omni-channel marketing platform, with clients like Standard Chartered, OLX, Magzter, Vodafone, Facebook, Thomas Cook, Pfizer etc.
Boxx.aiteam will be joining Netcore solutions.
Using its proprietary algorithm, the startup offers personalized shopping experience, which improves conversion rates.
“E-commerce companies spend a lot of money to get visitors on their sites, but 98% of them leave without buying. Boxx.ai solves this – it converts visitors to buyers. Integrating this capability with Netcore’s multi-channel marketing platform makes a killer combination for brands,” said Ajay Kashyap, Founder, Boxx.ai.
The Boxx.ai team will be joining Netcore Solutions, which is an omni-channel marketing platform based in Delhi.
Netcore, a 22-year old company has clients like Standard Chartered, OLX, SeekAsia, Magzter, Vodafone, Facebook, Thomas Cook and Pfizer.
In 2017, Boxx.ai received funding of $500,000 from Unicorn India Ventures and angel investors.
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs
- IndiGrid inks largest transmission deal with Sterlite Power
- Araku Valley, an idyllic weekend getaway spot in the north-eastern corner of Andhra Pradesh