Paytm’s IPO to open tomorrow — check last date, listing date and more
- The lot size should be six, taking the total price to 12,900 at the upper price range.
- Paytm is seeking a valuation of $19.3- $19.9 billion with this public issue.
- The company’s IPO will open from November 8 to November 10.
AdvertisementOne 97 Communications — the parent company of digital payments giant Paytm — will open its initial public offering (IPO) on Monday (November 8), at a price band of ₹2,080-2,150 per share.
The company intends to raise ₹18,300 crore ($2.4 billion). About ₹8,300 crore will be raised through fresh issue, while the remaining ₹10,000 crore will come as offer for sale (OfS) from the shareholdings of existing shareholders.
The company’s IPO would open on Monday and close on November 11.
|Bid/offer opens on||Nov 8, 2021|
|Bid/offer closes on||Nov 10, 2021|
|Finalisation of basis of allotment||Nov 15, 2021|
|Initiation of refunds||Nov 16, 2021|
|Credit of equity shares||Nov 17, 2021|
|Listing date||Nov 18, 2021|
China-based Alibaba Group will make $733 million with Paytm’s public issue. Its affiliate entities — ANT Group and Alibaba.com — will be selling shares worth ₹5,488 crore, which would make up for 30% of Paytm’s IPO size.
Founder and CEO of One 97 Communications, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, will be looking to sell shares worth ₹402 crore ($53 million) in this public issue.
Paytm — valued at $16 billion — was founded in 2010 and is one of the largest digital payments companies in India. The company is seeking a valuation between $19.3 billion to $19.9 billion with this public issue.
The strong financial performance of MakeMyTrip, EaseMyTrip and IRCTC hints towards a larger travel recovery in India
WhatsApp may soon allow you to delete messages going back several years
Data analytics firm Latent View Analytics’ IPO to open on November 10
Popular on BI
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months