Yuvraj Singh invests in nutrition-based healthtech startup Wellversed
Yuvraj Singhhas invested an undisclosed amount in nutrition startup Wellversed.
- The investment was made through Singh’s VC firm –
- Wellversed’s valuation has hit ₹100 crore. The startup owns the popular keto brand – Ketofy.
“During my battle with cancer, I realised the importance of maintaining a good nutrition regime for our overall health and wellness. Wellversed is redefining the way nutrition and food products are crafted. It is not just another nutrition brand to me, it’s a technological innovation that paves the way for a fundamental change in the entire nutrition ecosystem,” said Yuvraj Singh, Founder, YWC Ventures in a statement.
Singh founded YWC Ventures in 2015 and since then has invested in several
AdvertisementWith the funding, Wellversed’s valuation has hit ₹100 crore. The startup owns the popular keto brand – Ketofy. The two-year old startup founded by Aanan Khurma, Aditya Seth and Ripunjay Chachan claims to have grown by 250% in the last one year.
The company said that almost half of its revenue (40%) is through direct to consumer selling through its website. Its products are also available on e-commerce sites like Amazon, BigBasket and others.
With the latest investment, the company now plans to expand to newer markets, invest in technology and research and development.
Top stocks to watch — RIL, IndiGo, Tata Group, SpiceJet, Angel Broking, Dixon Tech, MPCL, and others
- Maruti Suzuki expands its ‘subscribe’ service to Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
- LinkedIn's latest survey shows hiring in India was up by 30% in September
- Payments startup Cashfree cashes in a $35 million cheque from Apis Growth Fund II
- Depression intensifies into cyclone Nivar, to cross TN, Puducherry coast tomorrow: IMD
- Google Pay to remove payments on web app, will start charging transfer fee