Yuvraj Singh invests in nutrition-based healthtech startup Wellversed
Yuvraj Singhhas invested an undisclosed amount in nutrition startup Wellversed.
- The investment was made through Singh’s VC firm –
- Wellversed’s valuation has hit ₹100 crore. The startup owns the popular keto brand – Ketofy.
AdvertisementFormer Indian cricketer, entrepreneur, and investor Yuvraj Singh has invested an undisclosed amount in nutrition startup Wellversed. The investment was made through Singh’s VC firm – YouWeCan Ventures.
“During my battle with cancer, I realised the importance of maintaining a good nutrition regime for our overall health and wellness. Wellversed is redefining the way nutrition and food products are crafted. It is not just another nutrition brand to me, it’s a technological innovation that paves the way for a fundamental change in the entire nutrition ecosystem,” said Yuvraj Singh, Founder, YWC Ventures in a statement.
Singh founded YWC Ventures in 2015 and since then has invested in several
With the funding, Wellversed’s valuation has hit ₹100 crore. The startup owns the popular keto brand – Ketofy. The two-year old startup founded by Aanan Khurma, Aditya Seth and Ripunjay Chachan claims to have grown by 250% in the last one year.
The company said that almost half of its revenue (40%) is through direct to consumer selling through its website. Its products are also available on e-commerce sites like Amazon, BigBasket and others.
With the latest investment, the company now plans to expand to newer markets, invest in technology and research and development.
Top stocks to watch — RIL, IndiGo, Tata Group, SpiceJet, Angel Broking, Dixon Tech, MPCL, and others
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- The future of banking is entirely digital
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal