Dream11 backed Fancode will sell sports merchandise and game tickets
- Fantasy gaming company
Dream11through its subsidiary company Fancode will soon sell merchandise as well.
- Fancode is a multi-sports aggregator platform that offers content, commerce and community engagement.
- In April 2019, Dream11 became India’s first gaming unicorn.
A merchandising feature will soon be available on the multi-sports aggregator platform Fancode, which is also owned by Dream11.
Fancode was launched in April with Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan, as chief business officer and chief strategy officer respectively. The platform brings
It offers personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience with news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to other sports fans, and more.
As Dream11 aims to become a one-stop shop for sports fans, its next logical step is merchandising.
Dream11 has had a dream run this year, where it turned unicorn in April. Thanks to
Dream11’s user base grew at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 230% over three years.
- Android users can share location using Plus Codes in Google Maps
- Delhi: Medical Director of COVID-19-dedicated LNJP Hospital tests positive for coronavirus
- At least two employees of MEA test positive for coronavirus
- Arvind Kejriwal says Delhi is four steps ahead of Coronavirus, can't have permanent lockdown
- India needs intelligent lockdown exit strategy: SBI report