Edtech startup Classlogic raises USD 100K in seed funding round
Classlogichas 100+ education institutes as partners in India.
- The latest round of funding will be used to scale technology and increase the presence of the company.
- It has the combined functionality of classroom management solutions, learning management solutions,
ERP, fee management, marketing tools.
The latest round of funding will be used to scale technology and increase the presence of the company across India. Classlogic is an integrated platform for educators to teach online, as well as manage physical and hybrid classrooms.
It has the combined functionality of classroom management solutions, learning management solutions, ERP, fee management, marketing tools, etc.
" In the Ed-tech SaaS segment, the startup competes with Teachmint, Classplus, Winuall, etc. Ed-tech players. According to a report, the Indian SaaS industry, which stood at USD 3.5 Bn in 2020, is projected to grow into a USD 15 Bn market by 2026. Classlogic is an integrated app that can help users get rid of multiple ed-tech apps or solutions and switch to one integrated app for an institute that provides all essential features", says
He further adds, "Teachers' job is the toughest job till the time they do everything apart from teaching, it could be much easier and inspiring for teachers if they can hand over their non-teaching task to someone else".
Anoop Mishra and Vineith Kaul founded Classlogic in 2021, with their extensive experience in education. Anoop has brought his teaching, academic, and institute management experience whereas Vineet put his computer expertise to lead the vision of democratizing technology for educators.
Classlogic is a powerful, mobile first and end-to-end solution for institute management and LMS but easy to use so anyone even without technical expertise can manage an entire institute and classroom using just the Classlogic mobile App.
It has features such as automatic attendance & leaves, timetables, homework, assessment, fees management, etc. Classlogic has 100+ education institutes as partners in India and the latest round of funding will enable the onboarding of 1000+ institutes in multiple cities in India. India has over 7 lakh coaching institutes, showing tremendous opportunities for ed-tech solutions.
SEE ALSO: India’s first liquid-cooled e-bike Matter EV vs Revolt RV400: price, range, specs & more
AdvertisementKaynes Technology debuts at 32% premium on exchanges, tops grey market expectations
TikTok plans to hire 3,000 engineers
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- 234-year-old company EID Parry is only a tad more valuable than year-old unicorn GlobalBees
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar