Here are all the startups that raised funding in July
- There was barely any big ticket funding and the focus of investors seemed to be on early stage startups.
- Over 60 startups raised money in the month, however, most of the funding was concentrated in the seed round.
- Here are the top startup fundraisings in July according to data intelligence firm Tracxn.
AdvertisementThe month of July continued to see startups raise funds. Over 60 startups raised money in the month, however, most of the funding was concentrated in the seed round. It seemed like early stage startups took investor attention as 44 seed-stage startups got cheques from investors.
Here are the top startup fundraisings in July according to data intelligence firm Tracxn.
|Company Name||Latest Funded Amount (USD)|
|Big Bang Boom Solutions||1,475,920|
|Blue Sky Analytics||1,205,310|
AdvertisementZolo stays, the Bangalore based co-living brand, was the top funded startup of the month. On 7th July 2020, Zolostays raised $56 Million in a Series C round led by Investcorp, Nexus Ventures Partners, Mirae Assets, Trifecta Capital among others. The funding round takes the total capital raised by the company to $90 million.
Muse Wearables, the hybrid smartwatch company from IIT Madras too raised $3 million. The startup was in the news for developing a COVID-19 wearable tracker.
Meanwhile, video sharing platforms also gained traction after the ban on TikTok in June-end. The Tiktok clone, Mitron, raised funds in early July, while Sharechat, which recently launched a video sharing platform Moj, is reported to have raised $40 million.
Blockchain startup Chitmonks, was another interesting company to raise funds from Unicorn India Ventures. ChitMonks has developed a Blockchain-based product empowering the state government regulators to administer chit fund operations across the state on a private permissioned Blockchain network.
SBI piles on profit and provision with cash from selling stake in insurance business— bad loans drop
AdvertisementHere’s a list of all the upcoming online sales with crazy discounts in August
- Rana Daggubati on why he believes OTT platforms can’t replace the good ol’ theatre
- EXCLUSIVE: Communities, brand and then product — CEO explains how Stack Overflow flipped the script on software development
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status