Here are all the startups that raised funding in July
- There was barely any big ticket funding and the focus of investors seemed to be on early stage startups.
- Over 60 startups raised money in the month, however, most of the funding was concentrated in the seed round.
- Here are the top startup fundraisings in July according to data intelligence firm Tracxn.
Here are the top startup fundraisings in July according to data intelligence firm Tracxn.
|Company Name||Latest Funded Amount (USD)|
|Big Bang Boom Solutions||1,475,920|
|Blue Sky Analytics||1,205,310|
AdvertisementZolo stays, the Bangalore based co-living brand, was the top funded startup of the month. On 7th July 2020, Zolostays raised $56 Million in a Series C round led by Investcorp, Nexus Ventures Partners, Mirae Assets, Trifecta Capital among others. The funding round takes the total capital raised by the company to $90 million.
Muse Wearables, the hybrid smartwatch company from IIT Madras too raised $3 million. The startup was in the news for developing a COVID-19 wearable tracker.
Meanwhile, video sharing platforms also gained traction after the ban on TikTok in June-end. The Tiktok clone, Mitron, raised funds in early July, while Sharechat, which recently launched a video sharing platform Moj, is reported to have raised $40 million.
Blockchain startup Chitmonks, was another interesting company to raise funds from Unicorn India Ventures. ChitMonks has developed a Blockchain-based product empowering the state government regulators to administer chit fund operations across the state on a private permissioned Blockchain network.
SBI piles on profit and provision with cash from selling stake in insurance business— bad loans drop
AdvertisementHere’s a list of all the upcoming online sales with crazy discounts in August
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Lucknow records 26 new dengue cases in last 24 hours
- Case study: How Netflix India created buzz around Kota Factory’s season 2 launch by leveraging Jeetu Bhaiya’s fanbase
- Google Pixel 6 vs Pixel 6 Pro: Here’s what’s different
- Bitcoin’s market value hits a new all-time high of $1.2 trillion
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India