Hiring now! Check out these job openings at Indian startups during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Unicorns like Dream11 and Icertis are looking to bump up their team size
- Here’s a look at some of the startups that are scaling up operations and
- Get the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
And they are not alone. Here’s a look at some of the startups that are scaling up operations and hiring currently.
Indian fintech startup Khatabook recently raised $60 million in a series B round of funding led by global equity firm B Capital Group. Khatabook, just like its literal meaning in Hindi, is an account book for small and medium businesses. The business app helps business owners keep a check on their accounts, digitally.
Soon after its fundraise, its founder announced that they are looking to hire. Ravish Naresh, co-founder at Khatabook, said that they are scaling up their tech team.
Its a privilege to be able to close our Series B in such challenging times. Now have more than adequate runway to b… https://t.co/h6OHAWpJaH— Ravish Naresh (Wear a mask) (@ravishnaresh) 1589937708000
Cashback and discount coupons site Cashkaro is hoping to ride on the e-commerce wave, as people stay home and order online. The startup is hiring for its Gurgaon and Chennai offices for roles ranging from marketing to DevOps. Its co-founder Swati Bhargava recently shared a video with the details of the hiring.
Another startup that seems to be banking on the heavy rush of e-commerce deliveries is the Softbank-backed logistics startup Delhivery. The unicorn startup’s co-founder Sahil Barua took to LinkedIn to announce the hiring.
The edtech startup which helps students bag admissions in universities abroad is also on a hiring spree. The startup is backed by DSG Consumer Partners, Blume Ventures among others. The three-year old startup’s founder Akshay Chaturvedi shared details of the vacancies.
Hi,@leverageedu is hiring:- Business Development Associates (0-2 yrs exp)- Content Writers (0-1 y)- Product Op… https://t.co/isnnxfGWZ0— Akshay Chaturvedi (@Akshay001) 1590314879000
Microsoft's free online course now lets you get certified to be an IoT developer — and there are many new changes coming this year
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade