Here’s how you can check Nykaa IPO allotment status
Nykaa IPOopened for subscription on October 28 and ended on November 1.
- The price band of Nykaa’s shares were set at ₹1,085 to ₹1,125.
Nykaaraised ₹ 2,396 crore from anchor investors on October 27.
The IPO opened for subscription on October 28 and ended on November 1, with a price band of ₹1,085 to ₹1,125. The lot size was 12 shares, taking the total offering to ₹13,500 at upper price band.
The beauty and fashion ecommerce platform — which comes under FSN E-commerce Ventures — intends to raise ₹5,352 crore. Nearly ₹630 crore will be raised through fresh issue of shares.
AdvertisementSeventeen investors sold 4.3 crore equity shares as part of its IPO.
Nykaa raised ₹2,396 crore from anchor investors on October 27. The Government of Singapore, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Fidelity Investment Fund, and others also participated in the round.
Here is how to check Nykaa’ IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Nykaa’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Nykaa’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
The strong financial performance of MakeMyTrip, EaseMyTrip and IRCTC hints towards a larger travel recovery in India
WhatsApp may soon allow you to delete messages going back several years
Data analytics firm Latent View Analytics’ IPO to open on November 10
Popular on BI
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Inside Gaana’s success story: Sandeep Lodha on the platform’s journey so far and what the future holds
- Messenger chief Stan Chudnovsky to depart from Meta next year
- Users spend $133 billion on apps as Apple’s App Store continues to lead revenue shares
- U.S.Polo Assn. ropes in Arjun Rampal as its brand ambassador
- Surgical care startup Pristyn Care is the 42nd startup to be valued over a billion dollars in India this year