Here’s how you can check Nykaa IPO allotment status
Nykaa IPOopened for subscription on October 28 and ended on November 1.
- The price band of Nykaa’s shares were set at ₹1,085 to ₹1,125.
Nykaaraised ₹ 2,396 crore from anchor investors on October 27.
AdvertisementThe allotment status of the initial public offering (IPO) of Nykaa is likely to be announced on Monday, November 8.
The IPO opened for subscription on October 28 and ended on November 1, with a price band of ₹1,085 to ₹1,125. The lot size was 12 shares, taking the total offering to ₹13,500 at upper price band.
The beauty and fashion ecommerce platform — which comes under FSN E-commerce Ventures — intends to raise ₹5,352 crore. Nearly ₹630 crore will be raised through fresh issue of shares.
Seventeen investors sold 4.3 crore equity shares as part of its IPO.
Nykaa raised ₹2,396 crore from anchor investors on October 27. The Government of Singapore, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Fidelity Investment Fund, and others also participated in the round.
Here is how to check Nykaa’ IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Nykaa’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Nykaa’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
The strong financial performance of MakeMyTrip, EaseMyTrip and IRCTC hints towards a larger travel recovery in India
WhatsApp may soon allow you to delete messages going back several years
Data analytics firm Latent View Analytics’ IPO to open on November 10
Popular on BI
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani