Ola’s latest AI feature will ensure the company tracks your ride for any emergency
safety feature OlaGuardian will now be available in 16 cities across India and Perth in Australia.
- The Artificial Intelligence led feature tracks a ride for any irregularities and alerts are sent directly to Ola’s Safety Response Team.
- Ola Guardian has been running as a pilot programme since September 2018 in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Pune.
Ola Guardian, the ride hailing unicorn’s safety feature, has been launched in 16 cities in India and Perth, Australia.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 13% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 26.31 cm (10.4 inch), S-Pen in Box, Slim and Light, Dolby Atmos Sound, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, Wi-Fi+LTE,Oxford Grey₹ 28999₹ 28999Buy On
- 23% OFF
HP Pavilion Aero, Ryzen 5-16GB/512GB SSD 13.3-inch WUXGA Laptop, Ultra-Thin & Light 970 gm, 400 Nits Anti-Glare 100% RGB Display/B&O Audio/Fingerprint Reader/Backlit KB/Win 11 Ready, 13-be0190AU₹ 69490₹ 69490Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 22.05 cm (8.7 inch), Slim Metal Body, Dolby Atmos Sound, RAM 3 GB, ROM 32 GB Expandable, Wi-Fi-only Tablet, Gray₹ 9999₹ 9999Buy On
- 1% OFF
2021 Apple iPad Pro with Apple M1 chip (12.9-inch/32.77 cm, Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Space Grey (5th Generation)₹ 97900₹ 97900Buy On
- 16% OFF
HP AIO 11th Gen Intel Core i3 23.8-Inch(60.5 cm) FHD Desktop PC (8GB/1TB HDD/Wireless Keyboard & Mouse/Intel UHD Graphics/Win 11/MS Office/Jet Black), 24-df1669in Bundle PC₹ 47418₹ 47418Buy On
In India, the feature will be available in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Indore and Trichy.
The Artificial Intelligence led feature tracks a ride for any irregularities and alerts are sent directly to Ola’s Safety Response Team.
“Guardian brings together the precision of Artificial Intelligence with the assurance of human intervention, enabling a uniform and safe mobility experience across the markets we operate in. Our safety initiatives such as Emergency Button, facial recognition system for driver authentication, and one-time-password (OTP) system, are innovations that have all been built in India and now lead the global benchmarks for the mobility industry,” said Arun Srinivas, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Ola.
Ola Guardian has been running as a pilot programme since September 2018 in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Pune. The company already had an Emergency button feature.
One of India’s youngest billionaires, Ola’s Bhavish Aggarwal, is talented— but he was also in the right place at the right time
Popular on BI
- boAt and Dixon Technologies form joint venture to manufacture wireless products in India
- Amazon Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on new mobile phones
- EXCLUSIVE: CoinDCX plans to hire more than 2,000 people this year — and they are not just looking at coders
- Amazon Sale 2022: Deals and offers on daily essential products
- Reliance Retail buys 54% stake in robotics firm Addverb Tech for $132 million