Paytm has a new address – a swanky building with 21 floors, multi-level car parking, shopping complex and gourmet restaurants
- The $16 billion
Paytmhas bought two towers in Noida for a new office campus – over 5.5 lakh square feet across 21 floors.
- But the company is letting go of the leases of 19 facilities across India – out of which 16 are regional offices.
- For several offices, work from home will become the new norm.
The new office will have multi-level car parking, a shopping complex with food courts and gourmet restaurants as well.
The startup plans to complete the transition to the new office by December-end and with this the company is letting go of the leases of 19 facilities across India – out of which 16 are regional offices. For several offices, work from home will become the new norm.
“While we have time to move into our biggest campus, we are streamlining some of our real estate spread across India. We will not extend the leases of some of our offices as our colleagues will continue working from home. Consolidating our offices to one large campus would improve operational efficiency and further create synergies between various teams and processes,” said Narendra Yadav, Vice President, Paytm.
The company which has moved Paytm Mall’s operations to Bengaluru is also taking up a 1.5 lakh sqft space in the city for its office – this would house its engineering units.
One97 Communications reported a loss of ₹4,217 crore in FY2019, and its revenues recorded a marginal growth to ₹3,579 crore from ₹3,309 crore. In the same year, Paytm clocked in a gross transaction value of $50 billion through 5.5 billion transactions.
EXCLUSIVE: Hero Group Chairman Pawan Munjal invests in car servicing startup GoMechanic
Kavin Bharti Mittal unveils the cool new HikeLand – that includes a virtual movie theatre for the post COVID world
Airtel makes its first bet in education – acquires a 10% stake in edtech startup Lattu Kids
Popular on BI
- Samsung launches Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra - All you need to know about the new flagship phones
- First Impressions: Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra bet big on photography and gaming
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- Budget Impact: 10 stocks that stand to gain from FM’s announcements
- Budget to boost confidence of global investors and rating agencies on the India story