Sharechat's Moj has a new strategy to add more users — ties up for exclusive content with one of India's most viewed reality shows, Bigg Boss
Mojis the official Social Media App sponsor for the reality show, and through the partnership, a ‘Moj app room’ will be set up inside the Bigg Bosshouse.
- Contestants of the reality show can huddle and strategise inside the Moj app room, and the content from the same will be exclusive non-televised content for Moj’s 80 million users.
- The latest strategy to tie up with Bigg Boss could be another big win for the video app as the reality show is in its 14th season currently, and continues to be one of the top viewed shows in India.
Contestants of the reality show will be able to huddle and strategise inside the Moj app room, and the content from the same will be exclusive non-televised content for Moj’s 80 million users.
“We continue to revive our content offerings and enhance our community’s social experience with the most trendsetting content. This partnership with COLORS and Bigg Boss aims to bring exclusive content of the popular show to Moj users and offers the right blend of entertainment to our users,” said Shashank Shekhar, Director, Content Strategy and Operations, Moj in a statement.
In early July, Sharechat had launched Moj – its rival product to TikTok, right after the Chinese app was banned by the Indian government. Since then, Moj has ramped up its offerings as it looks to tap into the millions of users left behind by the ByteDance giant TikTok.
The latest strategy to tie up with Bigg Boss could be another big win for the video app as the reality show is in its 14th season currently, and remains one of the top viewed shows in India. Also aired on the OTT app Voot, the show had garnered 1.5 billion minutes of watch time in its opening week. The show has a total of 11 sponsors.
Alia Bhatt dons the entrepreneur hat — launches a conscious clothing line for kids
Popular on BI
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine