This Goan beer company is making sanitizers to deal with the rise in demand
- Goa brewing co, a
brewerybased out of Goa, is now manufacturing sanitizers.
- The company is also offering free refills to those who bring their own bottles.
- Globally, LVMH – the conglomerate behind the luxury brand Louis Vitton too had started producing sanitizers.
We are making these non-conformist sanitizers available at a nominal cost to fight the shortage. Our Brewing team… https://t.co/jsDK4CLDOG— Goa Brewing Co. (@goabrewingco) 1584543318000
The company said that it is making the sanitizers according to the WHO guidelines.
The Indian government, taking cognizance of the demand of hand sanitizers right now, has capped the prices of alcohols used in the making of these sanitizers. This will help manufacturers produce more without increasing the prices. The government has also banned advertisements that spread misinformation on sanitizers.
For a few days, even the big e-commerce giants like Amazon and Flipkart showed that sanitizers were out of stock.
And this isn’t just in India. All over the world, people are buying sanitizers in bulk. This had also resulted in LVMH – the conglomerate behind the luxury brand Louis Vitton – to start producing sanitizers.
To meet the
Don’t worry if markets run out of sanitizer– here’s a DIY recipe to make it at home
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months