Paytm merchants can now accept payments from other apps, cards at no extra fee
Paytmhas launched its all-in-one QR code for merchant payments.
- Paytm will be launching these QR codes along with utilities like calculator, power bank, clock, pen stands and radio.
- Paytm has over 13 million
merchantsonboarded and on its Paytm for business app it has 10 million merchants.
Through this feature, merchants will be able to accept unlimited payments from Paytm Wallet, Rupay Cards and all UPI-based payment apps directly into their bank account without having to pay a processing fee.
“The Paytm All-in-One QR is a must-have business tool as it is only payment QR that allows merchants to accept payments from Paytm wallet, all UPI apps, and cards. I am sure this QR will accelerate the Digital India mission and make more financial services available to the underserved,” said
AdvertisementInterestingly, Paytm will be launching these QR codes along with utility items like calculator, power bank, clock, pen stands and radio.
It already has over 13 million merchants onboard along with 10 million on its Paytm-for-business app.
Through the app, merchants can also avail of loans and insurance.
Hoping to be a one-top solution for merchants, the
In the financial year 2018-19, Paytm had clocked in a gross transaction value of $50 billion through 5.5 billion transactions. It had set a target of 12 billion transactions by FY20.
Vijay Shekhar Sharma opens next chapter at Paytm as it raises $1 billion from T Rowe, SoftBank and others
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders