Airtel is offering a combined plan for mobile, broadband and DTH for those who can afford all 3
Airtel Blackis a new service from the telecom provider that combines mobile, fiber broadband and DTH services under a single plan and a single bill. Airtel Black pricesstart at ₹998 per month, going all the way up to ₹2,099 per month.
- Existing One Airtel subscribers will be migrated to the Airtel Black service.
With these new
In a way, the new Airtel Black service is a revamp of the One Airtel service that was launched in 2020. Airtel’s Director – Marketing and Communications, Shashwat Sharma, said that the One Airtel service was a ‘beta’ in a way.
AdvertisementHe further clarified that all One Airtel subscribers will be migrated to the new Airtel Black service. We’ve sought a clarification on whether these existing subscribers will have to pay the new, slightly costlier Airtel Black tariffs. We will update the story once we receive a response.
Here’s what you get with the Airtel Black service
The Airtel Black service combines mobile, broadband and DTH services, but subscribers can choose to subscribe to any two of the three services. Essentially, you can choose mobile and broadband, mobile and DTH, broadband and DTH, or all the three together.
Subscribing to this plan means you get a single bill for all the services you’ve subscribed to. Apart from this, the telco also says that Airtel Black services will get access to a dedicated relationship team with the promise of priority resolution, and the Airtel Xstream Box at no extra cost.
Airtel Black plan prices detailed
Currently, Airtel is offering four plans, starting at ₹998 per month.
AdvertisementThe most affordable ₹998 plan gives you access to 2 mobile connections and 1 DTH connection.
The other plans are priced at ₹1,349, ₹1,598 and ₹2,099 per month, respectively, with GST charges extra.
The top-end ₹2,099 plan gets you access to 3 mobile connections, 1 fiber broadband connection and 1 DTH connection.
AdvertisementAirtel is yet to reveal the exact plan benefits for each of the three services. We will update the story once these details are revealed.
Bharti Airtel and TCS to take on Reliance Jio with 'Made in India' 5G network solution
Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
Airtel and Ericsson demo over 1 GBPS throughput on live 5G trial network in Gurgaon's Cyber Hub
Popular on BI
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range