Here is a list of bank ATMs that allow you to recharge your Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone numbers
- Reliance Jio, Airtel and Vodafone Idea customers can now get their mobile numbers recharged by visiting an ATM.
- Reliance Jio partnered with nine banks, allowing its users to recharge their number at over 1,10,000 ATMs across the country.
- Airtel users can also visit Big Bazaar and Apollo Pharmacy to recharge their mobile numbers.
While Airtel partnered with only two banks, its customers can also recharge their mobile from Big Bazaar and Apollo Pharmacy.
List of ATMs where you can recharge your mobile number
Reliance Jio has partnered with nine banks, including SBI which has over 50,000 ATMs across the country. Jio users can recharge their number from over 1,10,000 ATMs across the country.
Airtel users will only be able to recharge their number from ATMs of ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
State Bank of India, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, CITI Bank, DCB Bank, AUF Bank and Standard Chartered Bank.
State Bank of India, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, CITI Bank, DCB Bank and Standard Chartered Bank.
ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
How to recharge your mobile number at an ATM
- Visit the bank ATM and insert your card in the machine.
- Now, choose the ‘Recharge’ option.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Now, enter your 4-digit ATM pin code.
- Enter the recharge amount that you want to recharge with.
- You will be shown a confirmation message on the ATM screen and the corresponding amount will be debited from your bank account.
- You will also get a confirmation message from the telco on your mobile.
Reliance Jio users can now recharge at bank ATMs, here’s how to do it
How to order food during coronavirus lockdown using Zomato contactless delivery
How to reduce data usage so that you don’t run out of data during the Coronavirus pandemic