Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- eliance Jio introduces WhatsApp bot JioCare.
- Just send a ‘hi’ to initiate your
- You can also manage your
Reliance Jioaccounts in one place
When you send ‘hi’ to JioCare on WhatsApp, Jio will share a catalogue with its services that includes ‘Jio SIM Recharge’, ‘New Jio SIM/Port-in (MNP)’, ‘Support for Jio SIM’, Support for ‘Jio Fiber’, ‘Support for Intl Roaming’, and ‘Support for
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
You can choose to ‘View All Plans’ or you can ‘Recharge for Friend’. You can also buy International Roaming Packs and raise Recharge Issues using this option. Once you select ‘View All Plans’ you will get the popular plans as images where you can view the benefits and cost of the plan. You also have an option to explore other plans.
Once you have selected your plan by responding to the message, you will be redirected to the Jio website, where you can make a payment for the selected plan. Jio accepts payments via all digital methods including credit cards, debit cards, UPI and e-Wallets.
With the JioCare WhatsApp bot, you can manage all your Jio accounts in one place. You can check your balance, plan status and raise complaints using the bot. The recharge services for Jio SIM and
The JioCare bot also has the option to check
- Best sound quality earphones in India
- Manchester City, PSG, Barcelona, AC Milan and other football clubs are launching crypto tokens to rein in more revenue
- Paytm ropes in Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan as bankers for upcoming IPO — there may be more along the way
- Best cable protector and wire organizer clips
- Best office chairs for working from home In India