Jio Fiber announces plans which start at ₹199 a week
- Jio Fiber has introduced a new ₹199 weekly plan.
- The ₹199 plan offers a speed of 100Mbps without any limit.
- Earlier this week, Reliance Jio had announced that it rolling back the preview offer.
AdvertisementJio Fiber, the latest entrant in the broadband sector has announced a new plan to take on the existing players. The company began its commercial operations in September this year after testing its services with a preview offer.
Earlier this week, Reliance Jio announced that it is rolling back the preview offer that allowed users to enjoy the fiber broadband services without having to pay anything. The company also revealed that it is shifting existing preview offer users to paid plans.
Jio Fiber ₹199 plan
The ₹199 plan is a weekly plan that offers unlimited voice calling, 100Mbps download speed without any FUP for seven days. Users who subscribe to this plan will also get complimentary TV video calling.
Jio Fiber plans
|Plan Amount (Monthly)||Speed||Fair Usage Policy Limit|
|₹199 Weekly Plan||100 Mbps||Unlimited|
|₹699 Bronze Plan||100 Mbps||150 GB|
|₹849 Silver Plan||100 Mbps||400 GB|
|₹1,299 Gold Plan||250 Mbps||750 GB|
|₹2,499 Diamond Plan||500 Mbps||1500 GB|
|₹3,499 Platinum Plan||1 Gbps||2500 GB|
|₹8,499 Titanium Plan||1 Gbps||5000 GB|
Update: We have received a clarification that the ₹351 plan reported earlier is in fact an add-on and not a new plan. We have now updated the story to remove references of the same.
Popular on BI
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council