Jio's new postpaid plans offer unlimited calling, Netflix, Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar subscription
- Reliance Jio has announced the JioPostPaid Plus service in India.
- The company is offering data, unlimited calling and OTT subscription with these plans.
- The JioPostPaid Plus plans offer data rollover and in-flight services to its users.
The main highlight of the new JioPostPaid Plus plans is the complimentary subscription to OTT platforms. The company is also offering a data rollover of up to 500GB based on the plans, allowing the user to carry over the unused data to the next month.
The company has announced that its plans will also offer in-flight connectivity for Indians travelling abroad. The company’s premium ₹1,499 plan also includes free unlimited data and voice calling in the USA and UAE.
Commenting on the launch of JioPostPaid Plus, Akash Ambani, Director, Jio, said, “There can’t be a more opportune time to introduce JioPostPaid Plus. After having earned the trust of close to 400 million satisfied customers in the prepaid smartphone category, we want to extend our customer obsession to the postpaid category.”
JioPostPaid Plus plans
Reliance Jio has introduced five new plans, starting at ₹399 as part of the JioPostPaid Plus. The telco is offering limited data and unlimited voice calling and SMS with these plans. In addition to these, users will get a free subscription to Netflix, Prime Video, and Disney+ Hotstar VIP.
|JioPostPaid Plus||Data||Data rollover||Additional benefit|
|₹599||100GB||200GB||1 additional SIM with Family Plan|
|₹799||150GB||200GB||2 additional SIMs with Family Plan|
|₹999||200GB||500GB||3 additional SIMs with Family Plan|
|₹1,499||300GB||500GB||Unlimited data and voice calling in USA and UAE|
JioPostPaid Plus Family Plan
As part of the new JioPostPaid Plus, users will also be able to take additional SIM cards depending on their plans at just ₹250 per connection. It will allow you to take up to 3 additional SIM cards if you are using the company’s ₹999 plan.
How to get JioPostPaid Plus subscription
The JioPostPaid Plus plans will be available starting from September 24 through Jio Stores, and users can also avail home delivery of their SIM cards.
Airtel seems to be sticking to its strengths while its shareholders want Jio-like fireworks
The AGR verdict could lead to a Reliance Jio and Airtel duopoly in the Indian telecom sector
- Maha Budget: Rs 12,500 cr package for health institutions
- For women, Maha Budget offers stamp duty concession, special SRPF battalion
- Jeff Bezos' ex-wife MacKenzie Scott - third richest women in the world gets married to a chemistry teacher
- Delhi govt's 'outcome budget' 2020-21: Most projects under Directorate of Education 'on track'
- Maharashtra budget: Plan for hill station in Palghar's Jawhar