Vi acquires spectrum in five telecom circles in auction
In a regulatory filing, VIL said that it has used this opportunity to optimise its spectrum holding post-merger to create further efficiencies in few circles.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
"The spectrum we have acquired in the 5 circles will further help us to enhance our 4G coverage and capacity, enabling superior digital experience for our customers," it said in the filing.
AdvertisementThe company said that it entered the auction holding the largest quantum of spectrum with a very small fraction, which was administratively allocated and used for
"We are hopeful that large quantum of spectrum in globally harmonised bands, will be made available for all operators in the future as well as it would be at fair prices that allow operators to have ability to rapidly rollout networks."
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
Gautam Adani, Naveen Jindal, Anand Mahindra and Kumar Mangalam Birla increased their net worth despite COVID-19 wreaking havoc
India reaps a bounty on the first day of spectrum auctions – but it's a lot less than what the government wanted
These are the best national highways in India in terms of efficiency, safety and user services
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club