Buy! 11 analysts chime in on LinkedIn's Q2 earnings
Getty Images/Mandel Ngan
The turbulence came after the professional social networking company reported its Q2 earnings. It beat expectations, with revenue at $712 million versus analyst expectations of $679.80 million, and an non-GAAP EPS of $0.55 versus an estimated $0.33.
But the stock still dipped because, as the Wall Street Journal notes, investors realised some of LinkedIn's unexpected strength came from the acquisition of skills video library lynda.com.
The price is currently sitting at $227.39.
So what lies ahead for LinkedIn? Business Insider has reviewed research notes from 11 analysts covering the company - and they're overwhelmingly positive. Just one recommended sell, with the majority maintaining an overweight rating on the stock.
Take a read:
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days